There’s nothing better than watching some good ol’ Netflix while eating dinner or snacking, pretty much sums up my
entire weekend. A couple chili’s went down when I made my favorite tomato soup and bruschetta (not on the same day though, too much tomato..) soo I wanted to share my delicious and easy recipes with you! Perfect on busy days and super cheap as well – pay attention students!
Ingredients, chili tomato soup:
Add as much or litte ingredients as you want depending on how spicy you want it and the amount of people you will be serving
– Medium tomatoes/or you can buy a can of crushed tomatoes
– Garlic cloves
– Salt & pepper
– Boiled egg
– Penne pasta
– Sour cream
– Start by boiling your egg in a separate pot together with some pasta
– Chop your tomatoes in chunky bits and have them in a pot together with water
– Add onion, chili, garlic, salt & pepper (and sausage if you like). Let it all simmer for 10-15 minutes
– When it’s all done, peel the egg and add the pasta into the tomato soup and stir.
– Finish it off with a spoon of sour cream, some cheese and basil (which I didn’t have, but I recommend it).
Voilá, super easy, somewhat healthy and deliciouuus!
– Extra virgin olive oil
– Balsamic vinegar
– Regular tomatoes and preferably some cherry tomatoes
– Salt & pepper
– Basil (I forgot, but again – really recommend it).
– Chop all the vegetables in small pieces and have them in a bowl
– Add some extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt & pepper and stir it around
– Heat up a frying pan, add some oil or butter and toast the bread on each side
– Pour some of that delicious mix onto a slice of bread and top it off with a leaf of fresh basil
YUM! bruschetta is seriously underestimated, perfect as an appetizer or a late night snack.