Ever since I made my Instagram public I´ve been getting some questions in my “dm” which I haven´t really had the time to answer yet so here you have some of them!
“What is your favorite”
1. Country: Tough one.. India is definitely an interesting country that I would love to see more of. I have to say that some of my favorite countries are the ones that are totally different from Norway and America (which I obviously visit, love and enjoy a lot).
2. City: Ah another tough one.. It depends on what season it is haha. When it´s cold and rainy in Norway it´s always nice to get some sun, but probably L.A – my home away from home <3
3. Festival: Without a doubt – Coachella! I´ve been fortunate enough to attend festivals all around the globe and they´re all fun, but there´s something extra special about Coachella. Everyone is in a good mood, you hang out at the festival from morning to night listening to everything from rock to EDM, there´s a many fun parties, you wear nice outfits and MUCH more!
4. Food: Homemade norwegian taco with lots of guacamole! (
and mac n´ cheese from Soho House in LA).
5. Fast food: After living my teenage years in America I´ve probably tasted every fast food chain out there so you can definitely trust me on this one! Chick-fil-A has hands down the juiciest chicken burger you can imagine, served with waffle fries – YUM!
Second to that is Panda Express, a “healthier version” of fast food (probably not).. Try the orange chicken, sweet fire chicken breast and chow mein and while you´re at it, stop by Sonic Drive-In and order a Sonic blast with oreo for dessert – you´re welcome!
6. Artist: This one I can´t possible answer, there´s too many! Chet Faker, Coldplay, Kendrick Lamar, The Weeknd, Daft Punk, Alicia Keys, Bon Iver and Mr. Kygo of course <3
7. Clothing brand: Sandro-Paris, Samsøe & Samsøe, Acne, Rag & Bone, Allsaints, Ganni, Zara, H&M, Monki etc.
8. Camera: I haven´t really tried anything other than the one I have right now, which is Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX100 (still trying to figure this thing out..) Sometimes I´m lucky enough to have Johannes Lovund take my photos.
9. Hobby: Rhytmic gymnastics, sailing and skiing used to take up my spare time when I was younger, but unfortunately I don´t have the time to maintain a hobby like that anymore.. Now I guess my hobbies are traveling, hiking, this blog, fashion and interior design.
10. Apps: Instagram, snapchat, Pinterest, We Heart It, Spotify, Shazam and Snapseed (photo editor).
Hope you got your question answered!
Photos: Johannes Lovund